Hi Future Volunteer!
We love having volunteers out at the farm!
Please remember we have many fun events hosted at the farm if you would like to come play, cuddle, ride or feed animals. Our volunteers are passionate about helping improve animal areas, lighten the farmers’ load and building work ethic (and muscle).
Read all volunteer information
Sign-up link and availability at bottom of page
- Waste Removal (poop scooping)
- Share experience:
- Maintenance (lawn, fencing, building, repairs, etc)
- Animal Training/Handling (working with animals on specific tasks)
- Customers Service (assisting with activities during Sat events)
- Share Talent:
- Photography/Videography (advertising, social media, etc)
- Art – Painting signs or murals to be noticed around the farm
- Group Task:
- We can prepare, teach and oversee a large task for a one-time volunteer group
- Warning and Age restrictions: Volunteers must be 13yo or older to volunteer WITHOUT a parent. Children 5yo-12yo may volunteer WITH adult supervision and assistance AT ALL TIMES. Please note, we are an AT YOUR OWN RISK facility and cannot provide constant supervision.
- Free of substance abuse or illegal drug use: All volunteers are to be of a sound mind while around animals, our family (the farmers) and/or our customers. No tolerance for drug or alcohol use while on our premises.
- Able to pass a background check: All volunteers should be willing and able to pass a background check since they will be potentially working around children and animals. If you would not pass then we are not the place for you.
Benefits of volunteering at the farm:
- Volunteers get up close and personal encounters inside the animal pens!
- Volunteers get a hands-on experience of farm work! It will make or break your plan to start your own farm/homestead!
- Volunteers get a free work-out around animals without the cost of a gym membership.
- Volunteers looking to work with animals in their future can get hands-on experience and knowledge about the well-being and health of a variety of species. Recommend you come on our herd health check dates!
- Volunteers can share their talents, like art, photography or videography, and maybe even get noticed by one of our 15,000+ followers including national news stations and build a customer base.
- Volunteers can earn hours for school or experience for their future resume!
- Volunteers – FARM WORK are welcome most weekdays most anytime. When signing up choose “anytime” then fill out first “preferred time” question with your preferred volunteer time!
- Volunteers – EVENT HELP are usually needed on Saturdays or Open Farm Days, NOT available to first time volunteers.
- Volunteers – ANIMAL THERAPY must attend a 3 hour training first, then you can volunteer when we have visits on the calendar.